Monday 14 July 2008

dead mouse....



found in my walking boot as i went to put it on - it had to have been there since before we left home, euch! think partner had been catching simba's mice in my boots again..

the plan was a walk. down to jumilhac and then up and round and back home.

got to jumilhac and there was an antiques fair/flea market going on, so some time pootling round that.

then we got lost, so had to go back on ourselves a good way and all of this wasted about 1 1/2 hours or so ....and the going back involved going up. i really didn't think i could do the rest, but managed it, then turned the horses out and sat down for 2 hours with some tea and painkillers. my left knee, my right hip, then my left hip, then my shins, and i developed a blister i haven't looked at yet. 12 km, not including the extra bits.....

No comments: