Friday 18 December 2009

i don't DO winter holidays...

So WHY am i going away over Christmas/New year? well you might ask...

partner is in a singing group. a member of the group has cancer, and HER OH bought her a lush holiday to help her recover etc; unfortunately, she couldn't get travel insurance so they couldn't go; it was offered out to anyone who wanted it at a reasonable price, and partner happened to have the money and said, why don't we.

I said, but first year new business and winter and molly and etc... but of course, we won't get this opportunity again

So you'll find out where we're going as we travel and get there, but as a clue, i will say we have to be in Southampton by 1400 tomorrow...

I will have internet access and anticipate I will be able to remember my log in/password to keep you all informed, LOL!

2 comments:

Di said...

Oooh, how exciting, I hope you have a good time!!

Jean said...

Ah, a mystery! I eagerly await the revelation!